Here’s who is hiring amid the Coronavirus shutdown.
The Hollywood film industry may be shut down due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic. But, that does not mean studios, production companies, and networks are not hiring.
According to Project Casting, here is a list of jobs across the entertainment and fashion industry that are now looking for talent to join their company.
- If your dream is to join the film and entertainment industry, then Amazon Studios Summer Internship Program is a great way to get started. The streaming company says they are looking for “bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. The Amazon Studios Internship Program gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Fleabag, Jack Ryan, and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and critically-acclaimed films Big Sick, Troop Zero, and Life Itself. In addition to working closely with executives in our Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.”
- The company describes the job posting as follows, “At DreamWorks Animation Television, our General Production Assistant supports the Line Producer and Production Manager to meet the various administrative needs of animation production.”
- “Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.”
- Programming live event channels to ensure CNN affiliates have breaking news, planned events and bump shots for their broadcast and digital platforms. Responding to affiliate requests for CNN resources. Advertising our live shots to our affiliates and promoting our various products; This position also includes basic editing and general field production
- HBO is now hiring publicity assistants, talent acquisition specialists, art directors focusing on Growth marketing for HBO Max, and more. If you’re worried about the Coronavirus COVID-19, HBO explains their company is taking the virus seriously but, if you have submitted an application, your resume will be reviewed by the recruiting teams during this “unprecedented situation”.
- An upcoming industrial is now holding online auditions for speaking roles filming in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Casting directors are now hiring actors, models, and talent to work on upcoming industrial filming in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Production will commence once social distancing is lifted.