Fortnite vending machines are being released for some players and will appear on all platforms.
This 3.4 video game update adds a new feature that places machines across the Battle Royale island and works by randomly selling three items of rarities in exchange for materials; the higher the rarity, the higher the price.
- Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Items found in an Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Items found in an Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Suppressed Pistol
- Hand Cannon
- Assault Rifle
- Burst Assault Rifle
Each material type has a corresponding item that can also be exchanged for the vending machine will slowly cycle through each for you to choose from. If you are short on time, you can pickaxe it to skip to the next three items. The update also introduces Limited-Time Mode, another High Explosives mode, weapon balances, which may also include a “first shot accuracy” ability.
Check Epic Games’ website for the full patch notes.
Fortnite is a co-op survival game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly and published by Epic Games. Released on July 25, 2017, with a full free-to-play rleease expected in 2018. On July 26, 2017, it was announced that Fortnite had sold over 500,000 digital pre-order copies. Then on August 18, 2017, Epic revealed Fortnite had surpassed over a million players.